Monday, July 13, 2009

Cardio in the Morning

Leo and I went to go get some advice from a trainer at our gym. He told us that the absolute best thing we can do for our workout is to try doing some cardio in the morning. So, I've been trying it for the past couple of days and it's been working out really well. The only problem is that it's REALLY hot outside, even at 7:00 in the morning. So, today, I tried to do some indoor cardio for my 30 min. It is a little harder to keep your heart rate up when you're confined to such a small space, but I tried several things. Like:

Jumping Jacks (2 minnutes)







Jump Rope (2 Miuntes)


Marching in place (2 minutes)


... and then repeating all of this over again. I am ultimately trying to go for the general body of a volleyball player. I really think that those women have the ULTIMATE physique for an athlete... nice big, muscular legs and butt, a tiny waiste, and a pretty small upper-body. Plus, unlike most sports, there doesn't seem to be a huge shrinkage to their chest! Whoo-hoo! Save the ta-tas!








No comments:

Post a Comment