Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jillian Michaels DVD!


I looooove the new Jillian Michael's DVD, "No More Trouble Zones"! I have been using the workout to get some calorie burning when I don't have time or just don't want to go to the gym. I can do the workout in the comfort of my own living room and it only takes about 50 min. She works in every part of the body: biceps, triceps, abs (these exercises are my favorite!), quads, hamstrings, chest, and cardio. She does what she is best at, circuit training, however in this video it seems a lot more fast-paced to me then the 30-day shred videos were. There is a 5-minute warm up, followed by six 5-minute circuits that focus on different parts of the body. Each circuit consists of five 30-second moves that are repeated twice. What I like the most about this workout is that she incorporates upper- and lower-body exercises for almost all of her moves. That way, you're keeping your heart rate up (cardio/fat-burn) and working twice the amount of muscles in half the time. Do this video a couple times a week and you're sure to have a rockin' body in just a couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment